- Move-in Date
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit .
- Online Payments Available
Accepts echeck payments
Accepts credit card payments
Accepts cash payments via MoneyGram
- Smoke Free Community
- Full Service Business Center open 24/7
- Resident Controlled Access
- 3 Season Outdoor Fire Pit
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- State-of-the-art fitness center open 24/7
- Resort-style salt water pool
- Convenient parcel pick-up
- Elegant 5,300 square foot Clubhouse with vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace, large flat screen televisions and free WiFi
- Billiards room
- Yoga/Cardio Studio
- Poolside picnic and grilling area
- Pet-friendly community with dog park
Certain floor plans may have different amenities depending on when they were updated, what building they're in, etc. To tour our floor plans and see what amenities may be available, please call us at (717) 839-5994
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Granite countertops
- Full-size Energy Star washers/dryers
- Oversized kitchen sink with garbage disposal
- Energy StarÂ® stainless steel appliances
- 9' ceilings
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room & bedrooms
- Vinyl plank flooring in the entry, kitchen and dining areas
- Cable TV, phone and high speed internet available
- High efficiency gas heating
- High efficiency air conditioning
- Freestanding granite breakfast bar/kitchen island
- Glass Top Ranges
- Granite counters
- Ceramic tile floors
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Points of Interest
Mechanicsburg is located in Cumberland County and is just 8 miles southwest of Pennsylvania’s capital, Harrisburg. Originally incorporated as a town in 1828, Mechanicsburg had several names early on but its current name was attributed to a group of covered wagon mechanics that settled in the area in the early 1800s. Today, residents of this community enjoy a quaint, historic downtown along with easy access to the outdoor activities and scenic adventures afforded by Cumberland County.
In addition to all of the amenities you'll find at Union Flats, our location puts you at the heart of everything that Cumberland County has to offer. Whether you are looking to furnish your home, need to grab a quick bite, or you are looking for the latest gourmet or retail specialty items, Mechanicsburg's abundant shopping, entertainment, and dining destinations are just around the corner. Six major shopping centers are just minutes away from Union Flats. Family favorites such as Target, Kohl's, and Old Navy are conveniently nearby as are preferred grocers such as Wegmans, Giant and Aldi. Everything you need or want is close to home!
Here are some key points of interest in Mechanicsburg:
- Freight Station Museum - Several historic railway structures including the Station Master’s House, Passenger Station, Washington Street Station and Freight Station. Offers periodic events and guided tours.
- Rolls-Royce Foundation - View historic Rolls-Royce and Bentley vehicles.
- Oakes Museum of Natural History - Activities, special programs and tours around the museum’s collection of North American and African mammals, fish, birds, minerals, fossils and more.
- Army Heritage Trail - Hike this self-guided loop trail and learn about U.S. Army history at the same time. The trail features exhibits from various wars and operations and an actual helicopter and tank destroyer.
- Farmer’s Markets - Enjoy local produce and outdoor time at Paulus Farm Market or Oak Grove Farms.
- Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg - Volunteer-run community playhouse with a full season of productions.
- Restaurants - Mechanicsburg offers a variety of cuisine options Here are a few local restaurants:
- Josie's German Delicatessen, 5238 E Trindle Road (German cuisine)
- Hellenic Kouzina Greek Cafe, 500 E Main Street (Greek Cuisine)
- JoJo’s Pizza And Pasta, 107 W Main Street (Italian Cuisine)
- Chalit’s Thai Bistro, 5517 Carlisle Pike (Thai cuisine)
- Tatiana's Restaurant, 4601 Gettysburg Rd (Ukrainian cuisine)
- BCB Rossmoyne, 4902 Louise Drive (Café, bakery and luncheon items)